A huge thank you to everyone who came along to my ReST talk here at NDC London. Links to a couple of resources you might find useful:
- The slide deck from my presentation is on Github (PDF)
- Roy Fielding’s dissertation, ‘Architectural Styles and the Design of Network-based Software Architectures’, in which he outlines the constraints of representational state transfer (ReST). Highly recommended and remarkably readable.
- The HAL – Hypertext Application Language site and draft specification
- A great article from Stormpath on linking and resource expansion in REST APIs.
- The OAuth2.0 site and specification
Thanks again for coming – and any comments, questions or feedback, you’ll find me on Twitter as @dylanbeattie.